Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bought some new clothes for myself ! ♥

Went to shop with my sister !
Where? Near my house = Kuchai Lama area!! hahahaha...
We spent almost 3 hours ++ to walk around and tried many many shirts! LOL
Both of us love La Berry very much! haha.. I like the style of shirts and dress she selling :)
And of course we bought some blouses ~

Let's the photos do the talking :D
I bought the blouse and shorts ~ Nice? haha..






She gave us voucher!! haha.. but too bad my birthday passed already.
Have to wait until next year lo! :S


Then we went to Green Tea!
our new clothes!!!!!



This actually is my sister's !
She has nice taste =]
But this doesn't suits me much :/




After that Closet~LOL
And 100 Yen!
i bought a pen for myself :p
Guess what?
Bingo!!
it's Hello Kitty pen!!






Love it so much!
Hey, don't try to say me childish!
People who likes Hello Kitty doesn't mean that she is CHILDISH !!
Okay?!!??!!!! hahaha.. :P

At the end we were so tired of trying clothes..
So....
What else? Go home la! Bye!

No comments: