Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sorry guys

I know my blog is full of dust
i didn't update my blog since May! LOL
so 'proud' of myself XD *alah, just joking
It's time to 'clean up' my blog = update it :D


Times fly wei, so fast i almost finish my first semester.
Wohoooo~
but i heard my January intake friends said that second semester is more difficult than now. =X
So? i don't care too much about it, but my FINALS !!!!
This Saturday is my first day of finals.
Meiying, r u ready for it?
Definitely NO!!!!

Before that, i would like to apologize to my group members for Maths assignment.
Hope i'm forgiven. I know u're good guys !! :) hehe
Tomorrow i am going back to my secondary school for singing performance.
damn nervous, i seldom practise after last year singing competition.
Wish me good luck n no out of tune :(
*Miss my secondary friends a lots ♥ See u all tomorrow :P

k la, gonna study now >_<
meiying fighting !!!!! :o

No comments: