Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weeeeeeeee :3

Hurayyyyyy!!!!
I can fly now, just for 1 month LOL
Today I had finish my Finals for 1st Sem :D
Hopefully i can pass all the subjects ~
Omitofo Jesus Allah !!!
Please bless me to pass all of them hehe :)


Went out with my college gang !!
Straight away after exam.
We went to Mid Valley and watch The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Nice movie wei
but I want to watch Despicable Me, I think that movie is more cute and funny~
Who wanna watch with me? =/


Before movie, we had our lunch at The Gardens Italiannies.
The food there is quite expensive, but luckily we have 15 of us can share LOL!
After lunch, we gave our belated birthday girl and birthday boy a surprise~ XD










Although is so tiring.
Yet we enjoyed very much !!
Waiting for Melaka Trip with you all ! :D


No comments: