Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Haapppy Moooncake Festival Guyyyss :D

Yeay! Mooncake Festival is coming tomorrow~
But totally don't have that kind of feeling.. :S
Actually i don't even know tomorrow is Mooncake Festival,
until this morning when i was on my way going to college my dad mentioned it..
i was thinking : OMG, i really don't know wei.. =_=
I want to play candles and burn the grass like what i did last year outside my previous house.. XD
but now no grass for me to BURN ! hahaha
this is the disadvantage of staying in Condominium.. LOL
unless they let me burn in the garden hohoho~

Many relatives of mine bought us different kinds of mooncake..
Really can't finish them :/
cause it's too many..
i really mean TOO MANY !!!!!

Nowadays i find that there are a lot of weird mooncakes which are consider not a tradisional mooncake anymore..
Chocolate la, Green Tea la, Ice-cream la, Durian la.. bla bla bla -_-
i feel like trying them but impossible for my dad to buy..
he will tell me, Haiya.. all those are not mooncake la, not nice not nice~ LOL
i agree with him, but sometimes we should try something new right :)
Never mind, i will try some days :P

Feeling tired after talking a lot of crap..
Good night people !
Wish you all Happy Mooncake Festival ~~~ ^^

No comments: