Thursday, August 16, 2012

Finallyyyyy... My first post in 2012 LOL







My gosh! Couldn't believe that I had abandoned my blog for more than 1 year.  Thanks to my boring semester break that eventually brings me back to my sort of second home, my blog! Hehee... When I came back, the layout of blogspot has changed so much!!  Sigh, gonna get use to the new things and I felt like I'm a newbie for it. Actually I don't really like that lol 
First of all, I wanna say hi to all of you who still remember me or who might already forget about me! T_T
So....

"HELLOOOO~"

From now on, I will be sharing lots of things here. My life experiences, family and friends and myself! 
Next post I will share some hair products that I'm using right now. It is very useful for girls who have
 frizzy & dry hair!!

Hmm... Alright! I guess it's time to "renovate" my blog with new background and banner!  So far I have changed the background. How is it?? What do you think? Nicer? I'm still finding more cute and pretty backgrounds because the current background is not really satisfying for me. Finding a nice background isn't very easy. I wish I know those HTML thingy so I could change the template of my blog and make it unique! The one and only meiying's style :D Hahahaa

Now I'm working on my banner with my bro's help.  
I believe that it will be very perfect with my "trademark" on it :P
*Stay tuned~ Ngek ngek ngek~

No comments: