Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Review on Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Care Product




Hello there! I was just came back from my hometown which is at Johor! Celebrating my Hari Raya at there. It's kinda fun meeting my cousins even though we didn't do much things there.
We watched an old movie which called "White Chicks". We think it is one of the most classic movies among all!! Really laugh our ass off~ HAHAHAAA... For those who never watch or heard of this movie before, I would say, it is an awesome movie. Take an hour + of your life to watch this, it's really funny and it will definitely make your day! Seriouslyyy =D You will never regret watching this movie. Hehehee...






These are some dialogues in the movie LOL






One of the best scenes AHAHAHA




Oh oh!! Back to the topic. So ya, I some hair product in Etude House two months ago. It's the Silk Scarf Moist Hair Mist and Silk Scarf Repair Hair Essence! I was so impressed by the result of the product!!! Really it so so much! Especially the Repair Hair Essence. It's far more better than other brand like Liese. I used Liese Hair Cocktail previously, it has improved my hair too BUT I would say Etude House Silk Scarf Repair Hair Essence works better on my DRY and FRIZZY hair due to couple of times of hair colouring. =( The price of products it's around RM30+ if I'm not mistaken! I like the smell of it. I don't really know how to describe it, it's like kinda light floral smell. And the cute packaging with polka dots on it! When the first time I saw these, it gives me a "take me home or else you'll regret" feeling. LOL I think most of the girls will understand what I am talking about. HA!

















This is the before and after for you all to see! I felt so amazed and satisfied on the result. Check it out yo ^^ 



Awesome right?? Rightttt??? =D So, what do you guys think about the hair products? Or do you have any other better recommendation? I will always glad to hear your comments no matter good or bad. Learning to be real open-minded and willing to take critics and compliments at anytime :) Ciaoz

No comments: