Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another tiring day


I was planned to clean my study room, but woke up at 10am+
I'm such a pig!! D:
So end up with doing nothing but went out with family.
My sister has a YYO performance at PJ i think.
I am suck in memorizing the roads. Forgive me LOL
In case you all don't know what is YYO, it stands for Yamaha Youth Orchestra =)
Proud of her


We reached early for her rehearsal.
I can say the people there are genius. Really! Each of them know at least 2 instruments
like piano, violin, guitar, cello, flute, clarinet, drum bla bla bla..
Awesome right? :/
I miss learning my flute when i was in primary school.
Wanted to buy one after i graduated but it's too expensive. Going to get one in the future if i am still interested LALALALA
my brother and i keep spotting leng luis in the concert LOL
I am STRAIGHT kay~ Just like to see pretty girls rather than guys, don't know why hahaha
I forced my brother to take photo of me =.="



The concert end at 7pm. Then had our dinner at Taman Desa the most famous fish noodles!
I tried it a few days ago during secondary school time. The taste still very GOOD =D
After that, all of us wanted to watch movie, coz it's kinda hard for us to watch movie together.
My mum and sister want to watch 天天好天 so badly but the hall was full T_T
so we chose Season of the Witch. Not bad too :)



like her very much, she's so pretty!



After movie, ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, dad brought us to Dessert Brother for supper!!
and yeah i know, very fattening >_<






This is mine! Sago with Watermelon =P


Next time i will try their Pudding!
I love PUDDING super super much hehe
Looks yummy right??


Stop here tonight! Ciaoz people ^^

No comments: