Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Anthony Neely aka 倪安东 ♥







Hello, me again! =) Recently i'm so-called crazy addicted to an American-Chinese singer! Guess who? Anthony Neely~ But i prefer calling him 倪安东~^^  Sorry for my "fat hao-ness" Haha =P  He's damn good-looking and i super his voice!! Just last Sunday after i watched One Million Star aka 超级星光大道, he was performing with a female singer 陈珂冰 a sing called "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, he attracts my attention AGAIN! like the second or third time already? LOL This song is quite relevant to me, i think? =)  From that day, i started saving all the pictures of him, watch his music video in youtube like for almost 10 times per day! Btw he has the first album "Lesson One" since last year and now only i realize that. Yeah, i know i am SO outdated =/  But that's not the point! The point i wanted to say is: HIS SONGS ARE AWESOME AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE BUYING HIS ALBUM WITHOUT REGRETTING!!!  My most favorite song is The Last Embrace, in Chinese 散场的拥抱.. For those who never listen to it before, i think you all should listen to the song at least one time! Believe me, it's super nice! I like the way his sing and his voice AGAIN hahaha xD The video below is what i have mentioned just now! Enjoy guys  x)

No comments: