Thursday, January 06, 2011

Last semester!


Time goes really fast..
Now I'm in my third semester already. YEAHHHH!
I did not so well in previous sem, feel kinda disappointed =(
But nvm, I will promise myself to get better result in this sem!!!
And I think this semester is the best among all.
Why? Because I can study Psychology for Personal Development! Finally~
yeahooo :D
and marketing is quite interesting too,
statistics...erm... so far it's easy for me.. i mean SO FAR la =P
Hope i can get at least two D's for psycho and statistics.. yea, i can =)

Hmm, recently a lots of Korean students came to my college..
Most of them are very pretty and handsome~
Sometimes i see them until @.@, is like woahh... LOL
I wish to make a lot of friends especially Korean or Japanese!
I LOVE their languages, just don't know why hahaha..
but this doesn't mean that I don't love Malaysia~ 1Malaysia! =D

Sigh, my laptop is working since a few days ago..
My bro said maybe is the internal battery's problem.
now I'm using bro's laptop.. i don't like using others :S
tml there will be someone who help me to fix my pinkky...
faster get well soon please... i need you very much >_<

P/s: 6 more months to go~

No comments: