Thursday, January 20, 2011

See what i bought yesterday!


Went to MidValley yesterday. Thought I wouldn't buy anything. Coz used quite a lot money recently, but guess what i have bought?!! dang dang dang dang~


Hello Kitty stuff!!


Actually it's a small mirror~ Cute right cute right? =P
For Hello Kitty's lovers, you can get it from Mid-Valley LG one of the small stalls at the center.
You can find it no worry. If I'm not mistaken it is at the area near The Garden =)


 Second thing that i have bought! 
Hello Kitty's wood-bead~ It cost me RM10.90!
Quite expensive, but....
i just can't control myself to not buying it. Oh my~
*Sorry that my pictures' quality isn't that good, wish i have a better camera :(


They look like one set right??
But i bought them from different places xD


And lastly, this is the present that my babe bought for me from Taiwan.
It's something like small coins bag and I love it! Thanks babe~


One last thing, my Nuffnang's money is not increasing!! 
Why why why why whyyyyyyyyy T_T
My dear friends please help me click click the advertisement can? >_<
It only takes you less than 5 seconds~
Thank you! muackx muackx haha =D
Good night!


No comments: